When you get so much interest for something, you just can't ignore it.
For months we've received inquiries like this...
"Can you convert QuickBooks data?"
"I want to switch from QuickBooks but don't want to lose my info."
"Is it affordable to move to NolaPro from QuickBooks?"
So we decided to do something about it.
Now, after a long period of development and rigorous testing, the QuickBooks Converter
What does it do? This utility allows you to import data from QuickBooks quickly and easily. You are virtually assured of a transparent conversion to the free software with your crucial data fully intact.
NolaPro must be installed on the Windows machine that is also
running QuickBooks. If you have a hosted site, the data can then be uploaded to it. Contact support
with any questions.
1. Order below and an authorization code will be sent to you via email (see bottom of page for instructions to apply your code).
2. Download the instruction guide and conversion file here:
(.zip Format) //www.nolapro.com/nolapro_quickbooks.zip
3. Follow the instruction guide and run the program.
The following data will be transferred into your system:
GL Acct Names
GL Acct Beginning Balances
This utility is compatible with the following:
- U.S. editions of QuickBooks Financial Software products
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
- QuickBooks Premier (2002 or later)
- QuickBooks Pro (2002 or later)
- QuickBooks Simple Start (2006 or later)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (v. 4.0 or later)
- Canadian editions of QuickBooks (2003 or later)
- UK editions of QuickBooks (2003 or later)
QuickBooksTM is a registered trademark of Intuit, Inc.
Available in NolaPro 4.0.7665 and higher
*NolaPro Add-Ons are additional features you can activate inside your NolaPro installation to give you certain capabilities not included in the base package. The activation process is very simple:
(1) After purchase you will be emailed an activation code.
(2) In NolaPro go to Tools -> Add-Ons.
(3) Click on 'Apply Activation Code'.
(4) Input the code in the 'Insert Code' field.
(5) Click the "Activate Feature" button.
(6) Click the "Finalize Installation" at the bottom of the page and log out/in.
Your feature will now be turned on inside NolaPro.