This add-on will:
Requires (a) the NolaPro Inventory/Order module (available for cloud subscribers via NolaPro Prosper) or (b) NolaPro Enterprise self-installed version (call us @ 419-435-0404 for more info).
- Allow service orders to be selected on the Ship Order page (allow packing slips and all other ship features on the page).
- Allow service orders to be selected on the Process RMAs page and other RMA areas.
- Display service orders on the Back Order report.
- Display service orders on the Shipped Orders report.
- Change the Service Order invoicing process to only create shipment records for items that haven't been shipped out yet through the regular shipment process (when service orders are invoiced, dummy shipment records are automatically created in order for the invoicing system to know what should be billed).
are additional features you can activate inside your NolaPro installation to give you certain capabilities not included in the base package. The activation process is very simple:
(1) After purchase you will be emailed an activation code.
(2) In NolaPro go to Tools -> Add-Ons.
(3) Click on 'Apply Activation Code'.
(4) Input the code in the 'Insert Code' field.
(5) Click the "Activate Feature" button.
(6) Click the "Finalize Installation" at the bottom of the page and log out/in.
Your feature will now be turned on inside NolaPro.$5.00