This add-on allows you to create custom barcode labels based on custom fields such as size, color and design. The Custom Fields
Add-On is required.
Please do the following to activate and use this feature:
1. Purchase and install the Add-On for Custom Fields
2. Set up custom fields for items (Tools -> Custom Fields Editor). Create custom fields for size, color and design or whatever you would like on the label). These can be made a text or drop-downs or checkboxes. See on-line help
for how to enter these.
3. Install the Custom Design Barcode Labels add-on.
4. Under Admin -> Setup Inventory -> Barcode Labels, create the barcode label format you want. Everything is measured from the left and top sides of the label. Entries are in POINTS (72 points=1 inch). Using these two (top and left) position settings, you can place the text, etc. anywhere you want on the label.
5. Print the barcodes from the last screen of Purchase order ADD or UPDATE.
6. Searches for inventory items based on the custom criteria has been added to the detail search field (usually a spy-glass button to the left of the standard search box).
Requires (a) the NolaPro Inventory/Order module (available for cloud subscribers via NolaPro Prosper) or (b) NolaPro Enterprise self-installed version (call us @ 419-435-0404 for more info).
*NolaPro Add-Ons & Plug-Ins
are additional features you can activate inside your NolaPro installation to give you certain capabilities not included in the base package. The activation process is very simple:
(1) After purchase you will be emailed an activation code.
(2) In NolaPro go to Tools -> Add-Ons.
(3) Click on 'Apply Activation Code'.
(4) Input the code in the 'Insert Code' field.
(5) Click the "Activate Feature" button.
(6) Click the "Finalize Installation" at the bottom of the page and log out/in.
Your feature will now be turned on inside NolaPro.$5.00