The Inventory Item Breakdown add-on allows you to manage products that will be divided up into sub-pieces in inventory.
For example, if you purchase 40 ft steel beams and then break them down into various sizes for sale (3ft, 2ft, 6ft sections, etc.) you can use the Item Breakdown screen to define the number of each sub-piece you will be making from your original pieces.
The cost of the main item is then transferred to the sub items based on weight (ex. for a 40 ft beam a 10 ft cut section would get 25% of the 40 ft beam's cost).
You can define the sub-item relationships in the item add/edit screen by selecting the main item for the field Item Family for each of the smaller sub-pieces.
Requires (a) the NolaPro Inventory/Order module (available for cloud subscribers via NolaPro Prosper) or (b) NolaPro Enterprise self-installed version (call us @ 419-435-0404 for more info).
are additional features you can activate inside your NolaPro installation to give you certain capabilities not included in the base package. The activation process is very simple:
(1) After purchase you will be emailed an activation code.
(2) In NolaPro go to Tools -> Add-Ons.
(3) Click on 'Apply Activation Code'.
(4) Input the code in the 'Insert Code' field.
(5) Click the "Activate Feature" button.
(6) Click the "Finalize Installation" at the bottom of the page and log out/in.
Your feature will now be turned on inside NolaPro.$5.00