Customer groups are used if you want to have special pricing of inventory items based on the type of customer who is buying it. Some examples may include special pricing for businesses or a preferred customer status.
This differs from price levels which apply to all inventory items. Customer groups allow you to set the pricing for specific items.
Once activated, create groups by going to Admin -> Setup Receivables -> Customer Groups. The group can then be assigned to the customer by going to Contacts -> Customers -> View/Edit Customer.
Available in NolaPro 5.0.8355 and higher. Requires Inventory and Ordering System.
are additional features you can activate inside your NolaPro installation to give you certain capabilities not included in the base package. The activation process is very simple:
(1) After purchase you will be emailed an activation code.
(2) In NolaPro go to Tools -> Add-Ons.
(3) Click on 'Apply Activation Code'.
(4) Input the code in the 'Insert Code' field.
(5) Click the "Activate Feature" button.
(6) Click the "Finalize Installation" at the bottom of the page and log out/in.
Your feature will now be turned on inside NolaPro.$2.99